The full list is now:
|– Geoffrey Collins, not just for his excellent work with the club website but in particular for developing a fixtures calendar that is – for the first time – clear, reliable and easy to use.|
– Sharon Dickenson, a relative newcomer to the club who immediately embraced the concept of volunteering and has quickly become a club stalwart and an adept organiser.
Richard McCourt, for resolving the delicate access issues for the 2019 JHI and NIOC at Cassy Water. It is entirely down to Richard’s skilled and persuasive negotiation that we were not faced with an expensive and embarrassing cancellation just a few days before the event.
– Mark Pruzina, for his expertise, patience and hard work.
– Gordon Stephens and Mark Pruzina, for bringing the Seven Sevens Challenge Walk to LVO, thus securing an extremely valuable source of income. Then, for leading the project in its first year and delivering an outstandingly successful event.
– Colin Smith, for his behind the scenes work, especially as Fixtures Secretary and developing the usage of the MapRun program.
– Harold White, who coordinated the 2019 Ward Junior Home Internationals and NIOC last September, which comprised the Individual competitions at Cassy Water and the JHI Relays at Donald Forest. This nomination recognises his meticulous project planning and the great success of the weekend.
Please email your vote to email@example.com before the AGM next Wednesday 7th October.