Entries are open for the Tollymore Festival of Orienteering, Fri 24th Jun – Sun 26th Jun 2022, urban, colour series and score events. Details are here.
All NI fixtures ·
BOF major events · all events · all activities
World elite · majors · other
Permanent and Virtual Courses UK · IOA
The Original Mourne Seven Sevens | Intro | 2022 (entries are fully booked) | FAQs | Finishers | Privacy
|LVO Fixtures||...view all|
|1st Jun 22
WEE5 - Ballymena Academy Grounds|
|8th Jun 22
WEE6 - Antrim Castle Gardens|
Antrim Castle Gardens
|15th Jun 22
WEE7 - Carnfunnock Country Park|
Carnfunnock Country Park
|22nd Jun 22
WEE8 - University of Ulster, Jordanstown|
University of Ulster, Jordanstown
|LVO Results||...view all | live|
|WEE4 - Crawfordsburn Country Park|
Crawfordsburn Country Park
|Win · Route|
|WEE3 - Barnett's Demesne|
Barnett Demesne, Malone House
|WEE2 - Lady Dixon Park|
Sir Thomas & Lady Dixon Park
|Win · Route|
|WEE 1 - Hillsborough Forest Park|
|Win · Route|
|Other Results||NI clubs · NIOA · IOA · BOF|
- Crawfordsburn hCOW table available
- Enter now for June O-Events!
- Crawfordsburn WEE Wednesday 2th May
- Tollymore Festival of Orienteering 2022
- hCOW table revision
- Barnetts Results
- hCOW table for Barnett’s
- 📢Latest WEE score update
- NI Colour Series 3 – Fermo welcomes you to Florencecourt
- Grand opening of New Hillsborough Forest Courses
Here are the first 100 hundred words of the latest posts to LVO’s news feed. Please note that hyperlinks appear as plain text in these snippets – click the heading to see the full post with working hyperlinks. The news page is here.
- Crawfordsburn hCOW table available - Go to "Resources>OneDrive Public>hCOW>hCOW2022" to see the scores and handicap adjustments arising from WEE4. Amongst the 3 times scorers it's now Billy Reed leading with 20 points, then Anastasia Mahlych with 26 and, keeping it in the family, Chloe Reed with 30. Following next week's event there will be a series table showing your scores to date and the variation in your handicap allowing you to look back on your performances (and hopefully learn from them!). Read More ...
- Enter now for June O-Events! - 📆 May has nearly passed and hopefully you are in full swing with the WEE Series. If not, no problem, in June we have lots more to choose from! 😃 The WEE Series continues in June with a brand new venue mixed with some old favourites in the Newtownabbey/Co Antrim area. 👏 New planners and organisers as well - so come along and see what challenges fresh eyes will offer 👀. 🏃♀️🏃♂️ Throw in an U13 Ballymena Schools League doing the Short courses this month and we have a fun busy month of Orienteering ahead! 💻 Pre enter by the… Read More ...
- Crawfordsburn WEE Wednesday 2th May - As an experiment, we are leaving online entries open until the night of the event. So, if you would like a run *please* enter now at https://www.sientries.co.uk/event.php?elid=Y&event_id=9905. It makes life an awful lot simpler for the Organiser to just hand out a dibber, rather than gather up all the safety and contact information and laboriously enter it onto the computer. Much faster for those who are pre-entered and just collecting a dibber too. If you are pre-entered and have your own dibber, just go straight to the Start in front of the Woodlands café. Other details see https://lvo.org.uk/allfixtures/wee4-belfast-park-tbc/ See you… Read More ...
- Tollymore Festival of Orienteering 2022 - Join us on 24th-26th June for our 13th Tollymore Weekend. Orienteering! Food! Craic! Camping! Midges! A French Boule (if you know, you know). As always, we are open to club members, as well as members of other O clubs and non-members too. Come join the fun. Entries open now! Please share with your friends. Click here to enter --> https://lvo.org.uk/allfixtures/tollymore-festival-of-orienteering-2022-o/ https://lvo.org.uk/allfixtures/tollymore-festival-of-orienteering-2022-o/ Read More ...
Welcome to Lagan Valley Orienteers. The club’s origins go back to the beginning of the 70s and the early days of Orienteering in the Province. Now our membership stretches from Newry to Newcastle to Ballymena as well as three satellite hubs for newcomers based in Craigavon, Tollymore and Belfast. You are welcome to join us at any of our club or hub events. Each event has courses suitable for abilities from junior beginner to senior elite. You can walk, jog or run. Our events are generally on Saturdays but during the summer and early winter we hold events on Wednesday evenings.
Website: Learn Orienteering (e.g. map colours, legends, control symbols and much else besides).