Venue East Belfast
Date Wed, 2nd Oct 19
Starts 19:00 to 19:00 iCal file iCal
Meeting at Tim Horton’s, Connswater Retail Park, Belfast, BT5 5DL at 7pm sharp to jog out to the start location.
So another chance to have your orienteering and eat your donut. But what type of donut do you prefer – one with a hole or one with a soft gooey centre??
Don’t forget your head torch this time and high viz as it will be dark.
Urban score orienteering. 1 hour time limit, with points lost per minute late. Max score 75 points. There is no flag nor SI unit at the control location. You verify visiting the control site with the Sporteering app.
So what do you need?
- A iPhone or Android mobile phone with a location function.
- The location function turned on.
- The “Sporteering” app already downloaded.
- A Sporteering account already created. (If you have problems within the app, do it at www.sporteering.com)
- Phone fully charged.
- Display setting set to always on.
- Unnecessary apps closed. (This will probably speed up the location function)
- A headtorch with charged batteries
- Hi viz highly recommended
- An armband to carry your phone recommended
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. (No exceptions!
- Highway code must be obeyed at all times.
- A control description holder (although descriptions are on the map too.)
- £3 for members, £4 for non-members
- Some ££ for the cafe afterwards.
Connswater Shopping Centre