Venue Antrim Hospital Grounds
Date Wed, 18th Mar 20
Starts 19:30 to 19:30 iCal file iCal
Sorry, this is our first O fixture to suffer from the effects of the Coronavirus.
As a result of the hospital implementing additional restrictions/precautions, we have had to cancel the WENT this Wednesday evening (18 March).
Next LVO event (all being well) – Spring Cup 2 Tollymore, Saturday 21 March
Wednesday Evening Night Training – CANCELLED
This week we are heading to Antrim Hospital grounds. When entering the hospital main entrance, take the first right and drive past A&E to use the car parks on your right where registration will be located.
Carparking – There are some free car parking spaces (towards Alder House) but if full you may have to park in a paying space, so bring some loose change just in case.
Meet and register from 7pm for a mass start at 7.30pm.
This is a working environment so please wear hi-viz and head torch.
This is urban/park score orienteering. 45 min time limit, with 10 points lost per minute late. Controls are worth 10 points.
Pre-printed maps and SI timing devices (dibbers) provided.
So what do you need to bring and know?
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- A headtorch with charged batteries.
- A watch
- Obey the Highway Code at all times.
- Be aware of and give way to traffic, especially emergency vehicles
- Use marked road crossing points carefully
- Areas marked as ‘Out of bounds’ need to be strictly adhered to (for safety and privacy reasons)
- £3 for members, £4 for guests.
If you fancy having a go at planning some lower key activities like this, please pop a message in the comment box below, or alternatively contact any committee member.
Antrim Hospital Grounds
45 Bush Rd