Venue Belvoir Forest Park
Date Wed, 25th Aug 21
Starts 18:30 to 19:30 iCal file iCal
WEE 12 – Belvoir Forest Park
Entry – Participants will need to pre-enter – see SiEntries
The car park being used is the usual Forest Service Car Park. The start will be nearby.
Toilets– not available.
The event is pre-entry only- so if you have registered your dibber please go straight to the start for your booked time slot. If you need to borrow a dibber or make a change you will find the Registration Car nearby.
There will be two courses:
- Short: 2.3 km (48m climb)
- Long: 4.2 km (96m climb)
The Start will be shortly along the north-west path out of the car park – the one that goes downhill towards the river.
- The short course provides some opportunities for competitors to leave the main forest tracks for short periods.
- Long leg cover is recommended, particularly on the long course.
- There are some minor inaccuracies in the map, which the courses are planned to mostly avoid. The path to control 175, which appears on both courses (the final control on the short course), extends all the way to the main track to the north, along what is marked as a fenceline.
- The finish will be on the clear area/pitches to the west of the entry road, requiring a short walk alongside the road back to the carpark. Signs will be posted to indicate ‘runners on the road’.
Please note the COVID safety information when you make your entry on SI Entries.
Looking forward to seeing you there. Last WEE of the year, so hopefully a good send off, and a big thank you to everyone involved for all the work actually getting the WEEs to go ahead at all, when it looked impossible at the beginning of the year.
Belvoir Forest Park