Event 8: Belvoir
|Date||Wed 20th Jun|| ||Online entries closed at midnight Sun 17th June|
| || |
|Organiser||Geoffrey Collins |
|Planner||Alison Collins |
The post-event report has not yet been added by the event organiser...
The WEE series moves to Belvoir Forest (the only working forest in city in the UK!) for WEE 8. I've haven't seen the planner for weeks as she's been living in Belvoir - but two courses have been planned and are ready to go. Toilets will be available at the start/finish by arrangement with the Scout Centre. Have a good run, Geoffrey Collins, organiser.
Starts are 6:45-7:30pm.
Entry fee £7 adult, £5 adult member, £4 Junior non-member, £3 Junior / Student / Unwaged. Free entry for adults going with a Junior. Online entry closes midnight Sunday, but is not essential – just turn up on the night.
The Long course is about 4k. The Short course is about 2k. There will be a
is no string course.
Safety and Course Notes
1. The courses close at 20:30 (controls will be lifted from 20:30).
2. Undergrowth is thick (but the planner has worked hard to avoid the worst of it). Full leg cover is essential.
3. Undergrowth will play a part in route choice on the long course.
4. There are a couple of large out of bounds areas marked by purple hashing on the map.
5. Courses will pass close to the Lagan river at points but will avoid car parks.
DirectionsParking is outside the
scout BB centre - see the map link below. This is the same venue as the NI Score event earlier this year. Entry off Belvoir Drive. For some reason Google maps is marking the venue as "American Football Field"!
View this location on a map
SocialNo social details for this event have been added yet...
|Event details last updated on 20th June at 21:57|