Date/Time: 18/06/2016 - 11:00 - 15:30
Location: Tollymore Forest Park>
Saturday’s venue is in Tollymore Forest which provides an excellent mix of deciduous and coniferous forest. It is some time since we have been allowed access to this area due to forestry restrictions surrounding tree disease containment and we are delighted to be back in this very popular venue.
Registration will be at the MOO in the LVO campsite in Tollymore.
Starts from 11:30 to 13:30
Course closes at 15:30
The start will be a short walk from the event centre / campsite.
Online entry is now closed but entry on the day (EOD) is available.
- Brown: M18, M20, M21, M35, M40, M45 8.1km, 300m, 16 controls
- Blue: W18, W20,W21,W35, W40, M16, M50, M55 5.9km, 200m, 13 controls
- Green: W16, W45, W50, W55, M60, M65 4.8km, 115m, 9 controls
- Light Green: W14, W60, W65, W70, M14, M70, M75 3.8km, 80m, 10 controls
- Orange: W12, M12 3.0km, 45m, 11controls Yellow:W10, M10 2.1km, 20m, 9 controls
Enter age class or lower standard colour (non-championship)
There are lots of opportunities to get involved in making LVO events happen, without Volunteers they wouldn't. You can find some information on what each role does here: Roles
To volunteer to help at this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Website Support||Jeff Johnston|
|MOO (registration 1)|
|MOO (registration 2)|
|MOO (download 1)|
|MOO (download 2)|
|Tech Support (early)|
|Tech Support (late)|
|MOO Tow-er (to)|
|MOO Tow-er (from)|
|Control Collector 1|
|Control Collector 2|
|Control Collector 3|
|Control Collector 4|
|Control Collector 5|