The NI Score Championships and Night Championships will be in Belvoir Park in Belfast on Saturday 10th February. Registration will be at the BB Centre just past the Belvoir Activity Centre on Belvoir Drive going Northeast, see https://goo.gl/maps/9fa7nUW1stS2
Toilets, showers and a room for the Score Champs Prizegiving with tea, coffee and biscuits will be available.
For both events, Junior (M/W 16-), Open, Veteran (M/W45+) and Super Veteran (M/W55+) classes will be available. Open, Veteran and Super Veteran classes will use urban locations on quiet roads, so care in crossing roads will be necessary.
|Night Courses close||20:30|
|Both events||One event|
|Student / unwaged||£9||£6|
|Non NIOA member Senior||£14||£10|
|Non NIOA member Student / unwaged||£11||£8|
|Non NIOA member Junior||£7||£5|
- The ground is extremely wet, so shoes with a good grip are strongly recommended.
- Starts will be punching rather than mass starts, with the map handed out after punching.
- Senior Score competitors will start at 14.30 and the juniors immediately after the last adult has gone.
- Senior competitors will have 60 minutes and Juniors 45 minutes, with a 10pt penalty for every minute late.
- The maximum number of points on the Senior course is 800 and on the Junior course 600.
- Seniors are welcome to run the junior course (which does not cross the main road) but will be ineligible for prizes.
Any queries, please contact the Organizer, Cecil Armstrong, email@example.com
Planner / Controller: Bill Simpson and Fred Hamond