Venue Slim’s Healthy Kitchen
Date Wed, 24th Oct 18
Starts 19:00 to 20:30 iCal file iCal
Meeting at Slim’s Healthy Kitchen, 28 Belmont Rd, Belfast BT4 2AN at 7pm to jog out to the start location.
Same format as last time. Urban score orienteering 35 control sites to find with a total (im)possible score of 75 points (as opposed to 750 last week). 1 hour time limit, with 1 point lost per minute late. There is no flag nor SI unit at the control location. You verify visiting the control site with the Sporteering app.This time the map has the recommended crossing points on the main roads marked.
So what do you need?
- A iPhone or Android mobile phone with a location function
- The location function turned on
- The “Sporteering” app already downloaded
- A Sporteering account already created. (If you have problems within the app, do it at www.sporteering.com)
- Hi viz highly recommended
- An armband to carry your phone recommended
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- A headtorch with charged batteries
- A control description holder
- Phone fully charged
- Unnecessary apps closed. (This will probably speed up the location function)
- Display setting set to always on
- £2 for members, £4 for non-members
- Some ££ for a healthy smoothie in Slim’s afterwards.
Slim’s Healthy Kitchen
28 Belmont Road